Wow. And Next.
Audiences thrive on awe-inspiring content. They can’t wait for what’s next. To keep them wowed, you need content that excites and engages. At epic volume, astonishing speeds and always in amazing quality. That’s why Red Bee looks beyond the here and now. Helping you exceed audience expectations and giving you more scale, scope and reach. Our end-to-end managed services harness the best in applied expertise and innovative technology. Delivering fast and smart solutions that can transform your content delivery and operational efficiency. We empower the world’s strongest brands and content owners to instantly connect with people anyhow, anywhere, anytime. Spanning cultures, continents and languages to engage and grow your audiences today and tomorrow.
We manage all the complexity, so you can focus on what you do best.
Wowing audiences. By creating what’s next.
Red Bee Media is a global media and broadcast organization which has more than 2000 employees, based in UK, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Spain and Australia.
We connect the world’s content to audiences everywhere, through an agile, innovative and flexible technology infrastructure with world class operating models. We operate in TV markets all over the world and with some of the strongest brands in the industry. We work with both public service broadcasters and major commercial clients including the BBC, NBC, ITV, C4, Canal+, and many clients in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia and China among others. We work with local market channels, pan-European channels, global channels and every combination in between and we understand the complexities of each.
Currently we are looking for a Project Engineer for our office in Hilversum.
Our project engineers are working on the latest video over IP technologies working towards 100% software defined, all IP, private cloud to deliver the next generation of mission critical live services to our clients all over the world. Our engineers work as part of a global team to find solutions to the most complex of challenges, selecting and integrating bleeding edge technology to deliver rich consumer experiences. Come and join a team that will make our customers think WOW.
See our latest video here: https://redbee.enigmatv.io/play/c679d262-985b-484e-9473-eee59220c0a5_99AEBB
- Support pre-sales activities, create high-level and detailed technical designs
- Plan the implementation of platform configuration / integration work
- Execute product scripts, code, and perform configuration, integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and acceptance tests
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Develop a deep e2e technical understanding of our platforms
- Provide technical support and fix issues
- Share knowledge and collaborate with colleagues across the business
- At least 5 years of experience of Broadcast Media and/or Technology engineering positions
- An expert in unicast, multicast and broadcast IP processes
- A good understanding of Networking Concepts
- A good understanding of Ethernet, IP protocol, IP routing, TCP and UDP,
- A good understanding of Domain Name Systems (DNS)
- A good understanding of FTP, TFTP, and SMNP
- A good understanding of public and private cloud architectures
- A good understanding of Docker and Kubernates for IP video environments
- Experience of working with Cisco IPFM, AXON, Reidel, Grass Valley, Skyline Dataminer, and Appear TV would be useful.
What we offer
- International organization powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Exposed to the most recent trends of global technology such as IoT, 4G & 5G.
- Laptop and mobile
The position is based in Hilversum, The Netherlands. If you are interested in becoming a part of our Ericsson / Red Bee Media community as a Project Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.