Do you love testing new products? We do to!
We are looking for experienced Test Engineer to analyze needs of OSS/BSS (use cases, product specifications etc.) and design of test cases.
As Test Engineer you will:
- Get a chance to execute test and track defects of new telecom ratification system (system testing, system integration testing, end-to-end testing)
- Communicate directly to the Client on test execution (regular progress reports, final summary reports) and defect reports
- Lead the process of creation and updating of test documentation (test plans, test cases, check-lists, trace ability matrix, test summary reports)
- Have an opportunity to work with project team members (architecture, integration, infrastructure, deployment, configuration, migration, operations) regarding any test-related issues and test environments
- Assistance in writing technical documentation, user manuals and related documentation
Are you in?
Qualifications we are looking for:
- You have 6+ months of experience in telecom/billing area/finance/e-games in testing, analysis and/or operational activities (knowledge of OSS/BSS/billing system testing is a plus)
- Your knowledge of testing methodology and test documentation is higher than average
- You understand software development life cycle, version control systems, continuous integration and build automation systems
- You already have some experience with test management & defect-tracking systems (IBM CLM, HP ALM, MS TFS, Test Link, Test Rail, Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine etc.)
- English - intermediate
- Fluent Russian or Ukrainian
- You are ready to travel 75% of time and test products all over the country
What we offer:
- possibility to work in the international team
- possibility to grow and develop
- official salary and social package
- flexible working hours
Recruiter: Iryna Zapara, Iryna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Kiev || ServEng
Job details: Test Manager Job Stage 06