Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
Primary role as a Managed Services Delivery Manager is to lead a team of Telecom IT SMEs and be responsible for driving excellent customer service and outcomes to our Manage Services clients.Accountable for achieving key delivery KPIs and contractual SLAs that ensure our customers trust.Reporting to the Managed Service Competency Lead, the key strategy for the success of your role will be your ability to drive technical excellence in a young driven operations team and being able to deliver quality services to our clients what they need from the managed services team and then using that knowledge to constantly improve the Managed service deliveries. also work with other Vendors (L3 , L4 teams) closely to drive stabilization and operational deliveries. Act as a Primary Point of Contact for our Delivery Managed Services Chief Operating Office (MSCOO). In summary the Managed Services Technical Team Lead could be described as the Captain of the
ambitious and growing Technical Team. They will keep everyone in the team on task, aspiring for continual improvements and focused on the most important client priorities.
- Manage day-to day operations of IT deliveries governed by customer contract in all IT areas including but not limited to Applications, Infrastructure, Service Management and Security Operations.
- The scope of delivery covers ensuring error free executions of L1, L2 tasks, IT Service desk and Monitoring (IT NOC), Alert management by effective process implementation and strong governance.
- Willing to be available 24*7 for all escalations and crisis event management
- Manages and flags out project and business risks well in advance.
- Maintain/manage relationships with all internal competencies as well as external partners to ensure service delivery meets or exceeds the Customers expectations.
- Ensure proper control, updation and implementation of SOPs, Operations checklists etc
- Build a working relationships with the Customer and Customer facing team (MSIP)
- Oversee incident, problem, availability, change and all applicable ITIL framework processes
- Ensures delivery and reports correct SLAs/ KPIs and drives action plan to continue meeting them.
- Review and communicate Root Cause Analysis and Defect Elimination Plan, as required
- Drives Weekly/ Monthly governance meetings/ conf calls with Customer and drives actions out of meeting.
- Leads a team of 100+ team of highly skilled IT resources. Responsible for maintaining right skills, attrition, team and annual/bi annual assessment.
- Is able to drive and run structured programs around various efficiency , automation initiatives
- Ensure resource cost to stay within budget.
- Overall experience from 12-15 years
- Telecom exposure is must. Should have lead IT operations (BSS/OSS/ESS) for a minimum of 8-10 years.
- Mandatory working exposure of telecom BSS set of applications like BSCS, Mediation, Provisioning, charging and rating, interconnect billing etc.
- Good to have exposure on OSS applications like Inventory management, ticketing tool (HPSM/ Remedy etc), HP monitoring tools (HP-Operations Manager (OM), Business Service Manager (BSM)) etc.
- Good to have exposure on Enterprise applications like EAI, Web Portals, ERP, DWH etc.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills with ability to communicate at the executive level
- Ability to solve problems involving remote and elusive symptoms often spanning multiple environments in a business area
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent is highly desirable
- Experience facilitating, leading or supporting business strategic and operational planning processes
- Familiarity with formal program management and information technology services delivery methodologies
- Demonstrated track record in client management responsibility involving infrastructure service delivery
- Familiarity with IT Service Management (ITSM) and ITIL concepts
- Preferred ITIL or PMP certified
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.