IT Security Specialist – Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). This position is a senior level technical consulting position leading all phases of SIEM , VA and perimeter security design and implementation. This position leads the delivery of consulting engagements. This position will also support pre-sales activities, including request for proposal responses and pre-sales consulting including Operational Support of SIEM, VA and Perimeter security environments. While this position requires a broad knowledge of security technologies, processes and strategies. Demonstrated knowledge of security incident management and security operations is also required. Designing and implementing solutions for clients to help address security issues discovered during the Security assessments and helping to identify security technology solutions to enhance our clients’ security posture and maturity levels.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Architect Cyber Arc, SIEM, VA and Perimeter security solutions by identifying and interviewing stakeholders, defining Business, Functional, and Technical requirements
• Document constraints and rationale, provide traceability between security risks and functions to support business justification
• Collaborate with customer and domain specific subject matter experts to align solution with unique customer situation and capabilities
• Demonstrate personal flexibility and focused delivery to ensure the team deliver quality solutions and increase customer satisfaction
• Articulate the business benefits of SIEM, VA and Perimeter to business/technical customers and help them identify future efficiency opportunities
• Awareness of SIEM, VA and perimeter security industry including market leaders and key business drivers
• Document feedback and lessons learned from customer engagements so that colleagues can benefit from this knowledge.
• Produce quality proposals and Statements of Work that require minimal checking especially QRadar, Arcsight, SPLUNK and McAfee
• Demonstrate broad knowledge in other technical areas such as networks, firewalls, IDS/IPS, end point security, etc., in order to properly manage complex integration efforts
Experience and Academic Qualification
• At least 8 to 10 years experience in professional services (providing consulting for end clients)
• At least 6-8 years experience in Information Security Consulting
• At least 5 years experience in Technology Risk, IT and/or Information Security and Risk and IT Security Architecture
• Experience in working in an international \ domestic deployment role
• Experience in network and endpoint infrastructure security technologies, specializing in product-based consulting, architecture and implementation will be added advantage
• Any leading Industry Certification related to security will be a value add.
• Ability to work at odd hours
• Interested in Technology and Communication.
• Exposure to Linux and Open Source.
• The ability to work constructively under pressure.
• Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually.
• Able to perform knowledge transfer.
• Customer oriented, Service minded.
• Excellent communication skills
Communicative, written and spoken English
Academics and Experience
• Degree qualified –Any graduate.
• Total 8 – 10 years of experience with at least 8+ years experience in IT/Network and App Security.
• Industry accreditation in Security is an advantage.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 291455