We are looking for an experienced CORE Account Manager with the right skills to establish and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with one of Ericsson’s largest customers. This role is based in Melbourne, Australia. Being an active member of an extended team, you will need to manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This role will be focused on selling a specific part of the Wireless portfolio (CORE).
- Maximise customer relationships and loyalty
- Create and build on sales opportunities that will generate profitability
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Domain experience: Networks, specialising in CORE, Managed Services, Customer Support & Network Operations
- Overseeing customer account management , including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise profit
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and/or proven work experience in dealing with customers
- Domain experience: RAN & CORE, Managed Services, Customer Support & Network Operations
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Innovative and creative
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Ability to build and maintain trust with the customer
- Ability to close deals
**Only candidates with existing Australian Work Rights will be considered**
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Melbourne || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Account Manager Job Stage 07