A Ericsson em SJC está buscando estudantes preferencialmente nos cursos de Ciências/Engenharia da Computação, Engenharia de Telecomunicações, Engenharia Mecânica, Engenharia Mecatrônica ou Administração de empresas para estagiar na área de Sourcing (Compras) para dar suporte em atividades gerais da área.
- Suporte às atividades de Sourcing (Compras) incluindo o gerenciamento dos fornecedores aprovados
- Fazer análise de cotação e implementação dos termos e condições acordadas
- Desenvolvimento de ferramentas para melhora do processo atual bem como a criação de novas ferramentas para a área
- Estar cursando o 2° ano + em um dos seguintes cursos: Ciencias/Engenharia da computação, Engenharia de Telecomunicações, Engenharia Mecânica, Engenharia Mecatrônica ou Administração de empresas
- Inglês intermediário para avançado
- Conhecimento de pacote office
- Disponibilidade para estagiar por 2 anos
- Conhecimento de programação
Ericsson in SJC is looking for students preferably in the Computer Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Business Administration courses to be an intern in the Sourcing area by supporting general activities in the area.
- Support for sourcing activities including management of approved suppliers
- Quotation analysis and implementation of agreed terms and conditions
- Development of tools to improve the current process as well as the creation of new tools for the area.
- Be enrollend in the 2nd+ year in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Business Administration
- Intermediate to advanced English
- Office package knowledge
- Willingness to intern for 2 years
- Programming Knowledge
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São José dos Campos || Supply&Log
Req ID: 291436