Graduate Engineer - 12 month fixed term contract
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things ……. Will you join us?
This opportunity is an experience that you will live in the Digital world. You will be facing technical, consulting and project management realities, learning while working in a highly professional environment.
If you feel a deep passion for innovation and ICT Industry, if you are an early adopter or digital community leader, if you enjoy using the latest technologies, this is where you want to be.
If you are:
- Adaptable, flexible, agile
- Effective communicator, you influence others
- Able to experiment “outside the box”
- Technical & business orientated
- A potential leader
- A business & change driver
- Strategic analyst
You will be:
As part of our 2019 programme, we have a number of roles that require individuals either graduating this year or with a recent degree in Computer science, Telecommunications, Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Network Engineering or a similar technology-based subject.
We are looking for people who love technology and want to become part of an organisation who are committed to developing those with talent and a passion for all things technical. We can offer a very real opportunity for you to grow your technical knowledge and make your mark on some exciting projects.
In each technical area, you will become an integral part of a team that delivers solutions to our customers either internal or external. Levels of technical skill required will vary, and you will be given the chance to build on your current knowledge as well as learn new skills.
We are looking to grow our graduate program with an intake Engineers to join in the following areas;
To be part of this journey you should:
- Be a Recent Graduate or advanced student, without or with short work experience.
- Have a background in Computer Science/IT, Engineering/Telecommunications, Electronics,
Automation or similar
- Strong communication and presentation skills on technical topics
- Knowledge of basic software engineering principles
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Apply and fasten your seatbelt… You are about to start an exciting journey!