Are you ready to make a difference? Are you a highly motivated person who’s not afraid to partner with our business to provide high impact learning solutions? Are you passionate about Ericsson technology and love to create tailored learning experiences and apply your strong technology knowledge skills to drive the business learning needs? Are you passionate about technologies such as 5G, Cloud Native, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning to name a few? Ericsson North America is the place, and we have an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced, highly collaborative work environment.
Our exciting opportunity:
- You’ll lead and shape technology-based learning solutions for our people driving continuous learning as a habit
- You get to work with a best in class local and global learning team, while interacting closely with the business
- You can influence and drive exciting & challenging learning projects, incorporated within our learning ecosystem
- You can remove barriers and address complex situations with aligned and sustainable learning solutions
- You assist in driving strategic competence development to set up the business for future success
You need to have:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business discipline
- Experience in partnering with key stakeholders to analyze people performance and competence gaps
- The ability to identify, design and develop learning solutions while aligning with key strategies
- Embrace technologically-enabled learning solutions, expanding the range of all future learning methods available
- The motivation to drive a high impact learning culture
- You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve
- The ability to solve problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- The ability to work in a team environment plus self-motivation to drive excellence on an individual level
- The people skills and emotional maturity required to work with all levels, including c-level
You might also have:
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in technology/business or learning and development role
- Background in these specific technologies (5G, Automation, IoT)
- Working knowledge of learning platforms to enhance the people learning experience
- Knowledge of future proof skills to support the business needs
- We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. As these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission, which enables the full value of connectivity, we are all connected! We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SharedServ