Test Manager (Performance Testing)
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers & more than 40% of the world’s mobile traffic is carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
This exciting project requires an experienced Test Manager to develop a set of automated tests and a way to store and visualize the gathered data for history and regression purposes of an in-house developed smart metering solution
The objective is to design and develop a set of high-level, automated performance tests for specific parts of the system/application according to the requirement specification as well as a system for storing and displaying the gathered performance data.
Position Responsibilities and required background:
- You will be tasked with translating Non-functional requirements into performance test cases and JMeter scripts as well as developing and executing performance test plans and scripts.
- Assist in identifying and documenting performance issues across applications.
- You will need to show Initiative and proven ability to independently work on projects through to completion.
- You will evaluate the performance of the provided solution, service or product against agreed acceptance criteria.
- In this role you will need to Implement and sustain continuous process improvements as well as carry out detailed analysis of functional and non-functional requirements.
- You will have responsibility to lead test modules preparation and acceptance test, Identify and drive improvements and prepare performance test reports
- 8-10 years-experience working in a Test Management capacity with specific IOT Domain knowledge
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT or Telecom)
- Experience planning, organizing, leading & supervising
- A track record of Creating & Innovating in previous Test Management capacity
- Proven ability delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- ISTQB Certification / Certification on JMeter/HP LoadRunner
If your experience matches the above criteria and you are interested in pursuing a career within a leading, global ICT innovator please do not hesitate to apply!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 291411