Are you bold, enthusiastic, a go-getter with an ability to talk technology, business and work with large
teams to implement future-proof, scalable network architecture? Are you willing to suggest innovative
delivery approaches that help fulfill networks contracts while maintaining profitability? Do you enjoy
providing actionable insights and results ensuring that all products and/or services are delivered
according to contractual obligations and customer satisfaction? Do you get excited about being part of
the growth of a company’s business and delivery excellence to where it is engrained in every program you
lead? If so, we want you on our team!
As a Customer Project Manager at Ericsson, you will lead complex networks projects using your project
management expertise. You will plan requirements with customers, internal stakeholders and manage
project financials through the entire project lifecycle. You will be expected to build strong relationships
with stakeholders to set and manage expectations, create project plans, manage project finance and
regularly communicate project update and status.
The PM Accelerate program is a highly visible talent program within Networks Organization in Ericsson
North America. It is designed for those looking to be our future project managers. The program
emphasizes project leadership and uses a blend of project simulations, exercises, lectures and discussion
to help participants develop the necessary skills to effectively manage a project throughout its lifecycle.
Upon completion of training, the candidates will be assigned as Trainee project managers and evolve into
Customer project managers upon completion of the program.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans
- Drive project execution: track project activities, perform change management, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship, building confidence and trust, ensure timely project governance meetings.
- Engage and manage supplier relationship.
- Handle project finance: accountable and responsible for project financial KPIs
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Bring a high-energy, results oriented focus to drive multiple activities in a fast-paced, high volume team environment.
- Experience at working effectively with personnel at all levels in the organization.
- Desire to collaborate with cross functional organizations.
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team work and collaboration skills
- Clear understanding of project delivery lifecycle
- Strong Financial and business acumen
- Consultative selling skills
- Customer and market insight
- Strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of construction, site acquisition, and inbuilding solutions
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Technology/ Engineering
- Master’s in Business/ Project Management or major in Business/ Project Management is a plus
- Minimum 5-8 Years’ experience in project delivery related roles
- PMP, Agile/ Scrum or any other industrywide certification is a plus
- Must be open to relocation based on business needs
- Able to travel based on business needs
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 291381