Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Are you a a Product Development Leader that enjoys working with Product Introduction and Engagement Management? Do you love working in the development flow and being a key player in the interaction and cooperation between the development programs and the Customer? Do you enjoy fostering a creative and learning culture to always improve and innovate? Ericsson is this place, and we have an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced, highly collaborative technical environment.
PDU 4G and 5G RAN, is responsible for development, release and maintenance of the 4G and 5G RAN and associated products. The PDU 4G and 5G RAN’s mission is to secure growth through effective product development, outstanding time to market for new products and features as well as technology leadership by first to market with 5G products.
The PI and EM unit within the PDU 4G and 5G RAN located in Sweden (Kista and Linköping), Canada (Ottawa) and China (Bejing) will now strengthen the customer engagement to support the strategy to increase market share in 4G and be first with 5G.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- You get to work with a best in class local and global team, while interacting closely with our customers
- You’ll Introduce 4G & 5G RAN products in commercial customer networks
- Project Manage Continuous Deployment Programs securing quality in live network leading to product GA and securing roll out of the products; along with First Feature Introduction pre-and post-GA
- Pro-active engagement and information flow between Customer Unit/Customer and the PDU
- Pre- and post-GA engagement activities to facilitate smooth product introduction and roll out
- You get to support Market Areas and Customer Unit to successfully run 4G & 5G support and software maintenance
- You will interface daily towards Customer Unit regarding consultations etc. and provide customer feedback to the PDU
- A Bachelor’s Degree along with five or more years of experience
- Experience and track record as a Project Manager
- The ability to work and cooperate across organizational boundaries
- Strong leadership skills in line with Ericsson core values and leadership framework
- Strong product development background and results oriented
- A large degree of flexibility, willingness to take on different tasks, work across organizational boundaries with an ability to travel
- Excellent skills in communication, negotiation and in handling relations, understanding customers with a genuine interest in people
- Interest and good understanding of the concepts of Lean and Agile ways of working
You might also have:
- Background in 4G and 5G
- Working knowledge of similar prior technologies
- PMP certification
- We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging everyday. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || ProdMgt
Req ID: 291368