Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Solution Architect (m/f/d) Radio Access Network
Req. ID: 291367
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
To strengthen our Networks & Managed Services Delivery Team within CU Western Europe (primarily Germany) and to support our customer accounts, we are looking for a Solution Architect Radio Access Networks. As Solution Architect you are responsible for translating customer needs and technology opportunities into commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Together with Account Manager and Project Manager you are supporting the sales strategy, sales engagement and securing profitable business for Ericsson.
- Analyze customer business requirements and turn them into technical solutions
- Build a strong relationship with customers technical teams and decision makers
- Develop technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations
- Drive technical negotiations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Contribute to and participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology / Technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build up
- You have a university degree with relevant work experience
- You have technical know-how in radio access networks (2G/3G/4G/5G) and proven sales experience in those areas
- You are a creative thinker and are thrilled by identifying aolutions to customer problems
- You know and apply consultative selling methology
- You possess good presentation & communication skills
- You are a team player with very good insights into the mobile operator business
- You have a high degree of financial acumen
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory (spoken & written)
What we offer:
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Lina Zafari (email@example.com).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ServEng
Req ID: 291367