Job – Support Engineer Radio Access Networks (RAN)
Who we are
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Currently we are looking for a Support Engineer RAN in the Netherlands.
In this job you will be part of the support organization responsible for supporting our customers in the Netherlands and Germany. You will work closely with the customers helping them with their issues in the Radio Access Network and help them develop further towards 5G. The position is based in Rijen.
- You will be the main technical contact for our customers for all issues which will come up in the customers live network.
- You will troubleshoot alarms and performance issues within existing systems.
- You will drive and resolve technical problems with the support of our internal organization and identify further sales opportunities by listening to the customer, understand their needs and help them to reach their goals.
- You will keep a close cooperation towards the Service Delivery Managers as well as other stake holders.
- You will be well integrated in a multi-cultural team based in NL, Germany and other international locations where you can establish, maintain and use your professional network in a most efficient way.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences
- Experience in a telecommunications environment with focus on RAN
- Knowledge in Radio Access Networks with special focus on 4G and 5G
- Excellent customer and service orientation with a consultative way of working
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is a must, Dutch will be a great advantage
What we offer
- International organization powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Exposed to the most recent trends of global technology such as IoT, 4G & 5G.
- Laptop & Mobile
We’ve made it our business to make a mark. With patents for life-enhancing technology to our name, we’ve never had a greater opportunity to drive change. Yet we are nothing without our people. Help us design the world's future and we’ll help you design yours. Are you in?
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Ericsson community as a Support Engineer RAN, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.