Do you want to influence the lives of billions of people? Do you want to develop within a company that can offer opportunities like few others? In what future roles do you see yourself?
If you have doubts whether you meet the qualifications, don’t! Apply and give us the chance to see who you are.
We need developers with different profiles. Those focusing on programming, those more into testing, those who want to take leadership roles or those who want to do it all. We want you who is a passionate developer and wants to be part of our global organization developing next generation Business Support Solution.
With more the 200 charging and billing customers worldwide serving two billion subscribers we influence people’s daily life. In an organization like ours, we can offer a variety of different career paths based on your ambitions.
Ericsson Digital Services helps service providers prosper in the digital economy. From enhancing the way service providers engage with their customers to automating operations, we're helping service providers reach new levels of programmability, access and agility – levels that digital natives call home. We provide solutions consisting of software and services in the areas of Digital Business Support Systems (BSS), Operational Support Systems (OSS), Cloud Communication, Cloud Core, and Cloud Infrastructure. The portfolio is focused on 5G-ready, cloud-native, automated and industrialized solutions to secure a smooth digitalization journey towards 5G.
You will be working in the forefront of large-scale software development. Our systems are developed with industry standard technologies, geared for virtualization and cloud environment, with great user experience in mind.
You will be working in all phases of the product's life cycle, including prototypes, demos, design, implementation, verification and maintenance of our products. Our ways of working are based on agile principles, where Continuous Integration and Automation are corner stones in our development methodology.
As part of a global development organization you will get the opportunity to interact with peers in different parts of the world while.
• We see that you have a Master’s or Bachelor´s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science and preferably 2-5 years of work experiences in software development or similar.
• You have knowledge in Java programming and preferably also in industry standard frameworks like JEE, OSGi, etc.
• You have knowledge in Software development environment and tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven etc.
• You know about and embrace Lean & Agile principles and like to work in team environment.
• We work in a global environment which means English skills are a must, and a second additional language is meriting.
• Merit if you have a learning and creative mindset, begin adaptable, self-driven as well as friendly and approachable. If you also have leadership experience e.g. worked as team or technical leader is a merit too.
• Skills in general scripting, e.g. Python, shell
• Leadership experience e.g. worked as team or technical leader.
• Experience in Continuous Integration or Test Automation
• Experience of Linux systems
• Experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, web services, REST)
• Experience in payment solutions
We really looking forward to meeting you and get inspired by your innovative ideas. If you enjoy high speed, challenging tasks and great opportunities, you will for sure have fun with us!
Feel free to send your application in English saying a word about your motivations and outlining how you meet the requirements of the position. Apply as soon as possible since the process is ongoing.
Location: Karlskrona, Sweden
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Karlskrona || R&D
Req ID: 291351