- Key jobs to be done(The basis for the rest of the profile)：
- Secure short- and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customer and its business, operations and objectives.
- Drive sales by responding to customer challenges with innovative solutions and value argumentations.
- Advocate for customer & partner with Business Areas and MA Domains; leverage deep connections to influence inside Ericsson to deliver on commitments.
- Professional at owning Networks Portfolio (HW/SW products & solutions) throughout entire lifecycle.
- Skills, knowledge and experience to be successful in position
- Strategic Thinker (master strategy) – Superior analytical and problem-solving skills; solutions-oriented; able to balance short and long-term priorities
- Agile leadership (embracing change) – Being able to effectively change direction and focus of the organization based on customer requirements
- Results-oriented (excelling execution) – Track record of consistently delivering superior business results; decisive and clear thinking
- Customer obsession (customer excellence) – Customer needs to trust the position holder who acts with (passion and integrity) as a strong advocate for the customer inside Ericsson, and for Ericsson towards the Customer
- Experimentation (driving innovation) – Willingness to take risks on unproven solutions, ability to get others to take risks and experiment
- Energizing leader (courageous leadership) – Drives Ericsson culture, engages and motivates employees, develops and secures talent; known for building high performing teams.
- Strategic thinking and consultative skills toward customers directly.
- Recommend and develop sales strategies based on customer ambitions, organizational strategy, market research and competitor analyses
- Scope, package and offer cost competitive customer solutions
- See the big picture to build new business by being creative, challenging and building on customer needs
- Flexibility in negotiation style and strong judgement on the right “battles to fight”
- Proven track record of building strong customer relationships and a relentless solution finder of customer issues and opportunities .
- Ensure communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements
- Deep understanding of digital transformation and how to drive profitable growth
- Thought leadership and technology knowledge in Network area.
Other unique requirements
• Strategic understanding of Ericsson product portfolio understanding for MNEA
• Deep understanding & extensive partnership with Ericsson R&D.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt