- Working experience for Ericsson Multi Mediation
- Able to understand, troubleshoot and work around the different business solutions developed for processed for different network element CDR.
- Understands and worked on the EMM Dashboard and BLDM.
- Worked on EMM Reporting Configuration and Custom Reports.
- Able to Troubleshoot issues arriving in the file processing node chain.
- Hands-on Experience in Formatter, Value Router, Consolidator, Aggregator and Lookup logics defined in DUP or Java
- Able to carry out Preventive Maintenance and Scheduled changes.
- Able to develop workaround solutions using Bash, Perl, Python or any other language as and when required
- Has good understanding of the Veritas Infoscale cluster environment(VCS).
- Good Knowledge & Understanding of UNIX, LINUX, Shell Scripting.
- Worked on offline billing solutions for IR, NRT, TAPIN etc.
- Has basic understanding of ASN.1 standards especially BER (X.690 - 0207)
- Willing to work for 24x7 environment with total ownership of system and application.
- Should be familiar with backup policy (including all type of backups) along with restoration procedure.
- Able to take TCP level trace and Application trace and to perform analysis.
- Should be able to perform Software Upgrades and Patch installation.
- Knowledge of all types of statistics & counters generated at node level.
- Knowledge basic SQL and database knowledge will be added advantage.
Education: Bachelor degree (BE/BTech, BCA MCA, MSC- Comp. Sci.)
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 6+ years of relevant work experience.
Location: Noida and Bangalore
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.