Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
- Working experience for Ericsson Multi Mediation (comptel Eventlink , any other mediation)
- Able to understand, troubleshoot and work around the different business solutions developed for processed for different network element CDR.
- Understands and worked on the EMM Dashboard and BLDM.
- Worked on EMM Reporting Configuration and Custom Reports.
- Able to Troubleshoot issues arriving in the file processing node chain.
- Hands-on Experience in Formatter, Value Router, Consolidator, Aggregator and Lookup logics defined in DUP or Java
- Able to carry out Preventive Maintenance and Scheduled changes.
- Able to develop workaround solutions using Bash, Perl, Python or any other language as and when required
- Has good understanding of the Veritas Infoscale cluster environment(VCS).
- Good Knowledge & Understanding of UNIX, LINUX, Shell Scripting.
- Worked on offline billing solutions for IR, NRT, TAPIN etc.
- Has basic understanding of ASN.1 standards especially BER (X.690 - 0207)
- Willing to work for 24x7 environment with total ownership of system and application.
- Should be familiar with backup policy (including all type of backups) along with restoration procedure.
- Able to take TCP level trace and Application trace and to perform analysis.
- Should be able to perform Software Upgrades and Patch installation.
- Knowledge of all types of statistics & counters generated at node level.
- Knowledge basic SQL and database knowledge will be added advantage.
Education: -Graduate in Computer Science or similar
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 5+ years of relevant work experience.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.