Head of Service Delivery
- 12+ years of experience, from within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry on driving IT and Network transformation programs or projects of high complexity
- Well proven, excellent ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution draft that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Able to build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level
- Deep experience of leading teams in a multicultural collaborative environment.
- Building and managing a presales and delivery organization to support timely and effective customer requirements.
- Ensure project outcomes are achieved and project management capability is maintained across the program
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including within partner/supplier ecosystems.
- Manage the program by overseeing the monitoring and reporting of program related trends, capability development and performance against project plans and budgets
- Develop a positive & productive culture within the program
- Contribute to the development of a long-term strategy and plan for the business
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities
- Drive operational performance, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Take accountability for profit and loss of the assigned portfolio and empower the organization to drive to achieve business outcomes.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
• Have a proven track record of successful Project / Program Management
• Proven people management experience
• Demonstrable skills and experience in one or more of the following domains: Mobile Core, Packet Core, OSS, BSS, Radio Networks and Systems Integration.
• Experience directing multi million dollar projects, increasing profitability, driving cost efficiency, and building top line and bottom line growth.
• Proven track record working for a supplier towards major telecom operators
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 291280