Support KAM organization with learning solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer. Drive learning sales engagements, gather and confirm customer learning requirements, define metrics and success criteria, develop internal & customer learning business case if needed, perform customer stakeholder analysis, define the scope of the learning engagement, prepare customer proposal. Drive the learning business growth profitable in the responsible area.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially end-to-end learning solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs.
- Responsible for short and long-term profitable learning business by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and learning opportunities into detailed learning offerings, solutions and proposals.
- Analyze performance and competence gaps and learning needs
- Design and Develop learning solutions·
- Drive to implement learning solutions
- Evaluate learning solution impact
- Improve learning practices (processes, ways of working, methods and tools)
- Education: Bachelor degree in a business/technology field. A degree/qualification in a learning related field is desirable.
- Learning Methods Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Market Insight
- Analytical skills
- Selling skills
- Good at presenting and communicating Information
- Deciding and Initiating Action
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || ServEng
Req ID: 291235