At Ericsson Chile we are looking for a Human Resources Trainee to perform tasks related to people management, according to the processes / procedures / work instructions of the company. Ideally.
• Keep all human resources data within reach
• Providing human resources administrative services for internal clients
• Lead special projects for Chile and Peru.
• Support the operation mainly in Chile, focused on welfare activities, delivery of key HR initiatives and communication and dissemination strategies
• Education:Recently Graduated of careers such as Commercial Engineering, Psychology, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration.
• Good numerical skills
• Good management of Office (Word, Power Point but mainly Excel)
• Advanced English skills
• Knowledge of human resources processes and disciplines
• Adhere to the principles and values
• Analysis capacity
• Delivery of results and compliance with customer expectations
• You will also need excellent planning and organization skills
• Empowerment and willingness to learn
• Location of the position: Santiago, Las Condes. Chile
• You must be graduated or with your title with availability to work full time
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Chile (CL) || || Santiago de Chile || Stud&YP
Req ID: 291128