Production & Enterprise IT Manager
Location: Lewisville, Texas
We are starting a Smart Factory in Lewisville, TX. We are now looking for a Production & Enterprise IT Manager. In this role, you will hands on lead a team of IT staff to deliver end to end IT services within the production facility.
In this role you will lead a team of IT resources and fully own and deliver IT services end to end in the new production facility. You will be expected to contribute directly and indirectly to one or several leadership teams, strategic, tactical and operational work and targets.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
• Provide oversight, guidance and control of Production facility IT Team and infrastructure
• Point of contact to local site stakeholders.
• Compliance to Ericsson's change management process.
• Actions in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
• Identification of problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
• Preservation of assets, information security and control structures.
• Identification and actioning on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
• Designing training programs and workshops for staff.
• Audit activity.
• Timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
• Management and reporting on allocation of Local IT budget with special focus on due diligence and cost efficiency.
• Ensuring opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
• Facility Business Continuity Management (BCM) activities (Incident management and reporting).
• Interfacing with Suppliers to ensure efficiency for services delivered to Ericsson.
• Close interaction with site stakeholders and participation in site meetings/governance.
• Bachelor's degree information technology or similar
• Proven leadership behavior, interest and desire to lead people
• Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience in an international environment.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
• Expertise in disaster recovery and managing compliance to international standards (SOX, ISO).
• Experience managing personnel and to network with people.
• Use of collaborations tools.
• Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentation.
• Strong business and financial acumen.
• Proven track record of unit financial management including forecast, cost follow up and reporting.
• Negotiation skills.
• Travel required in beginning for extend period for training for approximately 3 months. Travel would be 25% after that.
• We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging everyday. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || IT
Job details: ICT Line manager Job Stage 07