Production & Enterprise IT Engineer
Location: Lewisville, Texas
We are starting a Smart Factory in Lewisville, TX. We are now looking for a Production & Enterprise IT Engineer. In this role, you will hands on deliver end to end IT services within the production facility.
You will plan and operate the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users. As a Production & Enterprise Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
• Ensures compliance to Ericsson's change management process.
• Manage information technology and computer systems.
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
• Running regular checks on network and data security and managing all security related matters and programs via governance in line with group directives.
• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
• Conducting regular system audits.
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
• Supporting all activity for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
• Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
• Interfacing with Suppliers to ensure efficiency for services delivered to Ericsson.
• Close interaction with site stakeholders and participation in site meetings/governance.
• Relevant Bachelor's degree information technology or other similar
• Proven working experience as an IT technical resource or relevant experience in an international environment.
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
• Expertise in data center management and data governance, knowledge of standard (SOX, ISO).
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration (Cisco, Juniper, Aruba, Palo Alto) and network installation (within Manufacturing a bonus)
• Ability to work under pressure, in a team and to network with people.
• Use of collaborations tools (Office 365, MS Teams, Skype).
• Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentation.
• Business and financial acumen.
• Negotiation skills
• Travel required in beginning for extend period for training for approximately 3 months. Travel would be 25% after that.
• Shift work in production environment will be part of responsibilities.
• We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging everyday. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || IT
Job details: ICT Engineer Job Stage 05