We are now expanding our team on the Advanced Antenna High band product development and we are looking for a RF and Electronics engineer with mm-Wave frequency range experience.
The Radio HW design unit in Kista is working on developing the latest 5G radios in the segments Classic Macro, Advanced Antenna Mid-band and Advanced Antenna High band products.
The hiring section is today around 20 people with a diverse mixture of RX and TX designers working in all three mentioned sectors above, a mixture of very senior, senior and more junior engineers.
We have an open, respecting and honest climate and we always try to be supportive against each other, enabling people to grow and take responsibility.
We also have a tight co-operation with our design centers in Sweden and around the globe and this we believe is a key contributor to our success.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Participate in early design phase studies for new RX and TX line up
- Evaluate and qualify new components and building practices
- Link budget analysis RX and TX
- Simulation of circuit and layout
- Tune and verify the design, both conducted and radiated measurements
- Antenna Beam forming techniques
- RX and TX system performance co-operation with System Departments
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or Wireless Communication or equivalent education/experience.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in RF and/or mm Wave radio circuit design
- RF radio Lab and instrument experience
- RF circuit and EM layout simulation experience
- CAD circuit diagram experience, Cadence or Menthor Graphics is a plus
- Test script SW experience is a plus
- System Design and Signal Processing knowledge is a plus
For any questions or enquiries, do not hesitate to contact recruiter Sarah Lashari.
Last date of application is 31st of October 2019.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 291108