Intern-OAM Software Designer
Company and Unit Description:
Ericsson MNEA (Market Area North East Asia) Region OAM R&D is part of the Ericsson R&D workforce within mainland China. While Ericsson China R&D is responsible for technology management, technical trials, standardization, research activities, patent licensing and product development in various categories including radio network, core network, transport and IP network, OSS/BSS, our unit focuses on OAM related product development and maintenance for customers within this region. Besides the traditional products for domain management, our unit is also handling new assignments in 5G, NFV and cloud based development now. As a result, we would like to invite some young talent to join us and contribute in the all these assignments.
- Responsible for software design, implementation and maintenance of OAM products.
- Responsible for unit test, component test and integration test of OAM products.
- Responsible for writing and maintaining design documents.
- Participate in system solution evaluation and system I&V test strategy evaluation.
- Work closely with system engineer or I&V engineer for any technical issues.
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other equivalent engineering degree.
- Experience in object oriented programming and design.
- Programming and debugging skills/experience in JAVA/Python/C++/Go.
- Prefer experience with IDE and other software development tools – source code management, debuggers, profilers, build and scripting tools in Unix/Linux.
- Experience with Linux/Unix OS and Perl/Shell scripts.
- Knowledge in OAM software development.
- Good team player with ability to work in an extremely fast pace.
- Ability to work well under high pressure.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Open and good at communication, actively provide suggestion and feedback for both technical and non-technical issues.
- Basic knowledge of telecom networks.
- Basic knowledge of software development process, especially agile.
- Prefer knowledge of cloud and cloud based development.
- Prefer knowledge of RESTFUL interface.
- Prefer knowledge of following protocols and standard:
CORBA, SNMP, FTP, SSH, SFTP, Telnet, IIOP, SOAP, XML. NETCONF,CMIP,JRMP,RMI and RMI-IIOP will be a plus.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 291052