At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
As an automotive solution developer, you will be responsible for creating Java-based applications hosted in cloud platforms that contribute to the evolution of Connected Vehicle, Autonomous Vehicle, Fleet Vehicle ecosystems.
You will be exposed to a complex architecture running on multiple continents, working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them into the future of our solution.
What you will do:
- Work as part of an agile development team, participating in all aspects of the development process and product lifecycle
- Contribute to full lifecycle development phases that include solution design, development, unit testing, integration, and acceptance testing support
What you need to know:
- Java Enterprise development
- Spring technologies
- Web Services development
- JBoss application server experience (or any other application server)
- Agile development
- Previous experience to Amazon Web Services is considered a plus
- Fluent English
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to the latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work-life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams, etc