Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
IT Infrastructure - Planning & Engineering - Noida
Responsible for the end to end service or resource specific coordination, management, execution & managing the projects of the following activities:
- Service & Resource; long & medium term planning & design, as part of the Infrastructure & Product Lifecycle Management. Resource here must be understood as the complete Operator's network & IS/IT infrastructure under the scope of the MS contract. This Service Function (SF) must ensure the best cost effective design, the adequate network & technology evolution & ensure the consistency of the service & resource.
- Short term planning, service & resource engineering, responsible for the detailed design of new or enhanced services or resources, supporting the deployment of the solution & ensuring that it meets the project requirements
- Post-incident analysis as part of the Problem Management process & for approving any change that affects the network (or service) topology.
- Network (& Service) performance management & capacity management, responsible to ensure that the services or resources are performing adequately & that enough capacity is available to meet the business requirements & growth projections. This function will prompt the need for a specific network optimization.
- Network & IS/IT Infrastructure LCM
- Network & IS/IT Infrastructure Planning & Design
- Special Projects Planning & Design
- Customer Solution Design
- MSTOP knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Communication Skills
- Knowledge sharing & Collaboration skills
- Ericsson Knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Planning & Organizing
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Presenting & Communicating Information
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Analytical & task oriented
- Good communication skills
- Cost awareness
- Social skills & awareness
- Problem Solving & strategic thinking
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.