We are now looking for a Master Data Officer to manage data to enable the business to efficiently and effectively operate and improve end to end flows and functional processes.
By executing its responsibilities, the Master Data officer ensures that master data quality meets the expectations from stakeholders.
- Maintain/analyze master data
- Provide master data expertise
- Measure/improve master data process
- Provide master data support to IT Projects
- Data quality control, automation, visualization, Big data analysis etc.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above
- Min years of experience: 2 years above
- Domain experience: master data management/data analysis
- Experience from master data management in SAP systems is preferred
- Experience with SAP implementation is preferred
- Experience with BI tools is preferred, for example Tableau/Power BI
- Experience with programming is preferred like VBA, SQL will be an advantage
- Good ability to communicate in English
- Project Management Skills
- Process Management Skills
- Presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 290952