We are now looking for a Master Data Tools Developer to enhance our capabilities of data analysis, visualization, automation, etc. This positiion reports to the Head of FCBS FBS MDM Project & Tools office.
- Study tools/analytics technologies
- Analyze business needs, interact with stakeholders to develop master data tools/reports
- Maintain and continuously improve tools/reports to support Master Data Management (MDM) performance excellence, strategy focuses and the company digital transformation.
- Drive MDM tools related activities; perform documentation, knowledge/best-practice sharing, trouble shooting, user support, etc.
- University education on Computer Science or similar
- Relevant knowledge or skill/experience with software programming, database development is required. E.g. SQL,MS Access, Excel VBA, Tableau
- SAP Master Data Management experience with good business understanding is preferred
- High interest and passion with tool / software development
- Creative and innovative with strong self-Learning & Researching ability
- Good oral and written communication in a multi-cultural, cross organizational environment
- Problem solving and facilitating/coordinating skill
- Change & Improvement Management skill
- Sense of structure, logic, quality, team spirit.
- Highly analytical and keen to details. Able to work under high pressure with perseverance and result orientation
- Role will be based in Manila, Philippines
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || Supply&Log
Req ID: 290923