Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us.
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol and its relevant methods (GET, POST, DELETE etc)
- Experience in CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or Material Design/Foundation). Nice to have understanding of SCSS, SASS.
- Good to have experience in unit testing frameworks (selenium) and python for test scripts.
- Experience in web application profiling using tools such as Chrome Dev Tools.
- Nice to have understanding of RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
- A good understanding of UML and design patterns.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like Forms, widgets, menus etc.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how web interfaces should function and look like.
- Excellent coding skills for Complex UI web page development.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Nice to have good understanding on analyzing new Design requirements and presenting them in documents at detail level using oops concepts.
Education: BE / B.Tech or MCA – Fulltime
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 7-8 years of relevant work experience.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.