Head of Talent Acquisition, Market Area North America
Title: Head of Talent Acquisition, Market Area North America
Location: Plano, TX
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are seeking a motivated and energetic individual to serve as the Head of Talent Acquisition for a diverse and growing market area. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, you will act as an empowered leader for Market Area North America, developing and deploying solutions to enable the business, and advise on a wide range of both strategic and day-to-day talent acquisition matters. You will also be responsible for elevating Ericsson by supporting our employer brand and diversity and inclusion efforts and embedding our people philosophies within our Talent Acquisition offerings.
In this role, you will report directly to the Head of People for MANA, and dotted line to the global Head of Talent Acquisition for Ericsson.
- Localize Global TA Strategy, and act as a talent strategist by researching, ideating and constantly improving the talent acquisition strategy using data analytics, industry standards and business input.
- Lead the market area TA team (including vendor and offshore resources) and provide direction using recruiting industry best practice to ensure the function is performing at required levels.
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with key customer executives and stakeholders to foster partnership and build client satisfaction.
- Oversee vendor management to drive quality and performance, includes offshore center, exec. search, background check and 3rd party suppliers.
- Forecast and deliver internal and external hiring across experienced, executive and student business hiring needs.
- Collaborate on and develop leadership pipelines and talent pools to address critical capabilities and talent strategies for critical roles.
- Implement efforts to drive exceptional candidate and hiring manager experiences before, during and after the interview process.
- Develop and deploy effective employer brand tactics that highlight Ericsson North America’s focus on its people, culture, diversity and critical talent needs.
- Design and secure deployment of policies, processes and tools, while effectively managing suppliers and providing expert advice.
- Identify and pilot innovative methods, tools, and processes for an efficient and effective recruiting service in line with GF TA Global team.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Ability to lead in a complex, fast-paced structure with high tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Mastery in strategic skills such as the ability to influence, negotiate and ability to drive engagement of recruitment concepts and service development
- Strong business acumen, including experience managing cost, forecasting, managing a budget, invoicing and use of metrics to drive change and decision making to maximize TA delivery
- A track record of results, with strong problem-solving and change management skills, and accountability in a highly-matrixed and global organization
- Strong project management and collaboration skills, with the ability to manage the needs across all stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and strong executive presence
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in HR or related field, preferably as a TA leader in a hi-tech and/or professional services company
- Strong change and project management capabilities
- Detailed knowledge of end to end Talent Acquisition processes across experienced, executive and student hiring (from planning, attraction, selection to offer and onboarding)
- Proven ability to set strategy and deliver to it - planning, employer brand, candidate attraction, sourcing channels/methodologies, selection, offer and onboarding
- Prior service delivery model management and governance experience – partnering with RPO, Offshore service centers, 3rd party local suppliers
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SharedServ
Req ID: 290874