Our Exciting Opportunity
Drive domain sales by supporting the Account Managers with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Work on strategic level identifying leads and opportunities as well as taking the role of Account Commercial Responsible (ACR) or Customer Solutions Responsible (CSR) in a specific engagement.
Providing deep technical knowledge in specific technologies and solutions. Responsible for business minded support for establishment and improvement of business for the respective domain. Supporting Account Managers in generating long-term profitable business for Ericsson by working closely with teams in sales, design and delivery of customer projects. Translating technical problem into detailed technical offering and influence customers' purchase decision.
- Act as technical and solution sales in radio access network and mobile transport technologies and product solution
- Interface to customer to identify need/requirement and create business opportunity
- Propose technical solution according to customer’s need
- Work with account and commercial management to develop value argumentation
- Support deployment of solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer & information sharing
To be successful in the role you are
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic / Electrical / Telecommunication Engineering or Computer / Information Science
- 3-5 years’ experience in telecommunication industry
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Good knowledge of 5G / LTE / WCDMA / GSM radio technologies
- Having knowledge on mobile transport technologies will be an advantage
- With pre-sales support experience is preferable
- Creativity, innovation, and skills to adapt and respond to change
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Relating & Networking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
What's in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is very passionate about learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hong Kong, China (HK) || Hong Kong || || Consulting&SysInt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Domain Sales Manager