We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- At least 5 years of experience as Solution Architect
- Intermediate English level
- Deep knowledge in GSM/WCDMA/LTE
- Knowledge of Ericsson RAN portfolio
- Work with statistic information, understand RAN E2E.
- Drill down in L3 Layer analysis.
- Senior experience in daily KPI analysis and proposal of corrective actions
- Parameters and features G/W/L17Q4 above.
- Drive Test /Driveless drill down analysis
- Deep skills on AMOS/Moshell, check alarms, change parameters.
- Prepare and get reports from ITK, Business Object, Eniq. Deep
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Bolivia, Plurinational State of (BO) || || Santa Cruz de la Sierra || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 290673