Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for an IT System Expert that will support the realization of solutions by providing specialized technical expertise on systems, platforms, databases, networks and security in ADM projects. You will handle the customer, driving the technical architecture definition and defining the full technical infrastructural environment of an IT solution.
You will be responsible for understanding and implementing business rules and requirements of the customer system/application in recurrent business where the demands and the specifications are well defined.
Drive the development team in the implementation phase and provide architectural standards and rules to be followed to the project team.
You will define the deployment requirements and plans, schedules and assist in the release of the system he/she is responsible for supporting.
- You will drive the requirement phase
- Design and model the SW architecture system
- Responsible for the SW quality delivery
- You will deploy IT solutions
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Business understanding, commercial acumen & market insight
- Ericsson knowledge
- Ericsson business process knowledge
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ experience deploying complex systems and leading dev team.
- Min years of experience: 5
- Domain experience: C#, VB.NET,WPF, MVVM, WCF, XML, PL/SQL
- Crafting & innovating
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analyzing, learning & researching
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher or canteen),
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- Career opportunities
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Advanced working instruments: Mobile and phone
- Work – life balance: Smart working
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Naples || IT
Job details: IT System Expert