At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a MS Processes Consultant role. In this role, you will secure delivery performance in alignment with the business case and managed service targets through end to end MS Processes engagement. You will be responsible to secure the development and implementation of Processes framework acorss MS contracts. You will also be responsible to ensure quality and Compliance of the Processes being deployed and executed for the services delivered from our MS delivery unit's either global or local in accordance to the expected levels agreed in the Working Level Agreements (WLA) .To develop and secure the effective understanding and implementation of Processes within Ericsson's MS deliveries based on global process frameworks(ITIL) and as per the the customer requirements.
Main accountabilities - you will:
- Establish communication channel with the stakeholders on the daily progress activities.
- Train the trainers & SPOC’s on MS Processes & basic concepts
- Analyse today’s WoW, Customization of Processes and provide training to deliver organization of customized processes
- Assess current ways of working in the operations and delivery, gap analysis and recommendation as per the standard process framework, policies and delivery solution defined
- Support Tools team in review of different steps in the tool as per the delivery and process needs and suggesting recommendation to map/aligning Tool with processes.
- Create process benefit scenario’s and support Operation’s during observation period and follow up on all ongoing activities for process improvements
- Take ownership in monitoring KPI’s during observation period in close co-ordination with appointed stakeholders
- Prepare for acceptance of process Roll-Out with relevant stakeholders & ensure it is agreed including report and lessons learnt
- Prepare input to roll-out message including KPI, benefits, provide process benefit contents per processes to MSDM’s and MS Process Consultants
- Handle escalation regarding technical and operational issues within the assigned processes.
- Report to MS Process Consultant and SME’s if there is a need for change request for the developed process.
- Have end to end ownership of processes during Pre-sales, readiness, transformation, and LCM phase.
- Run Six Sigma and LSS projects on Quality improvements of delivery and processes.
- Participate and conduct internal assessments on processes and delivery w.r.t different ISO standards (ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001, ISPO 45001 etc.)
Technical/Soft Skills - you have:
- Bachelor\Diploma of Engineering.
- Industry experience: at least 8 years
- Sound knowledge of ITSM process framework and driving process transformation Projects.
- Telecom and IT domain skills.
- Trained/certified Process framework (ITIL, eTOM, BPMN) and ISO Standards (ISO9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301).
- Knowledge of MS blueprint, MS strategy, Adherence to MSTOP Process framework
- Experience and hand on in Managed Security services and Customer Experience Management processes frameworks.
- Experience in running Quality Projects with Six Sigma Certification would be given preference.
- Experience in change management/problem management/incident management
- Leadership competence
- Presentation skills
- Excellent, Spoken, written and Communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-culture and global teams
- Ability to manage complex stake holder demands
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 290670