Be responsible for 4G&5G BS radio hardware design and corresponding verifications. You are responsible for radio transmitter (Tx) and receiver (Rx) solution evaluation and selection, you are also responsible for local clock/timing unit (LTU) solution selection, as well as radio HW schematic/layout design, meanwhile you are responsible for design tuning, verification till to finish the final verification report, support new product production is another important task, in generally, you will be involved in the total design chain of TRX design, except the power amplifier design.
- Radio hardware design for 4G and 5G radio BS
- Design and verify radio function (Tx, Rx, LTU) for High Quality products development
- Perform Trouble Shooting during higher level system integration and verification
- Drive Continuous Improvements of radio hardware technology
Qualification & Requirement:
- Minimum master degree in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge with >=3 year experience
- Good understanding of Telecommunication
- Good radio knowledge of wireless radio transceiver
- Knowledge with radio design software for necessary simulations, such as ADS etc.
- Skilled with raido test related instruments, such as signal generator, signal spectrum analyzer, network analyzer etc.
- Good communication skill
- English reading and writing is mandatory and oral English shall be fairly good
- Experience with telecommunication radio products is preferred
- Experience with mass production radio unit products is highly preferred
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
REQ ID: 290571