We are now looking for a Software Developer that will contribute to the creation of customer solutions. As a Software Developer, you will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle; working towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
· 5 to 8 years of Experience is Application Development and Enhancement
· In depth knowledge of Java and J2EE
· Java 7 or 8, Threading, Concurrency, Logging Framework
· Web services (SOAP and REST) – Rest is preferred
· Sprint Boot Framework
· Good Knowledge on Oracle DB (12C): JDBC or Hibernate, Stored Procedures
In depth knowledge of any UI frameworks like AngularJS 6 or RecatJS or any UI frameworks.
· Good Knowledge on Tomcat and Maven
· OS: Linux
· Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have skills:
· Understanding of Security Principles (Application)
· Understanding of Distributed Cache/ IMDB
· Understanding of Testing Frameworks (JUnit, JMeter, SOAPUI)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 290543