NFVi Cloud Infrastructure Builder: Bachelor degree with comprehensive experience in complex IT projects.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Cloud Infrastructure Builder is expected to analyze, dimension, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of infra-structure elements which are the base of complex Telecom integration projects. Scope could include the scenarios of upgrade/modification and re-configuration of a complete NFVi/Cloud solution.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
Technical or Bachelor degree in IT-related areas should have worked as IT Infra SME or Cloud Infra Architect, for 7+ years, working with complex implementations
- Large experience in designing and implementing IT Infrastructure projects
- Datacenter (Servers, Blades, DC-Network, iSCSI, FCoE, SAN, Storage, Backup)
- Familiar with solutions in Linux environments
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
Infra-Cloud Subject Matter Expert main-profile:
- Linux environments deep experience (Ubuntu, Red Hat) including shell script, Java, Python.
- Virtualization P2V/V2V (mainly in QEMU-KVM, VMware, optional Oracle VM)
- Good Experience Openstack in VM/VNF handling (Nova, Neutron, Horizon, HOT, etc.)
- Storage experience (SAN, NFS, iSCSI, 3PAR, EMC, Brocade, Nexenta)
- Review, analysis, correction, troubleshooting and recovery of servers and storage solutions
- High availability services (Veritas Cluster, HAProxy, Pacemaker, Corosync, DRBD)
- Experience in the operation of IT mission-critical platform is a requirement
- Knowledge of Open vSwitch, OVSDB, SR-IOV, DPDK and understanding of SDN
- Understanding of ETSI MANO Architecture.
- Understanding of dockers and Kubernetes
- DevOps thinking and familiarity with automation (ansible, puppet, chef, salt, etc.)
- DataBase knowledge is a plus: PostGres DB, Cassandra DB, Mongo DB
Desirable Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge on Cloud, Disaster Recovery and Security
- Experience in IT Sizing for presales or Infrastructure/Application gaps identification.
- Knowledge of Ericsson NFVi/OSS/BSS Products
Desirable at least one of corresponding Certifications:
- Virtualization solutions certifications (like VMware)
- Linux Administration Certifications.
- Openstack certifications
- Creating & Innovating
- Language skills, fluent in English and (Spanish or Portuguese)
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Problem Solving & Troubleshooting skills
- Analytical Skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity & Adaptive to Change
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Create IT Infrastructure High Level Design (HLD/LLD):
- HW & SW description for each IT environment component.
- Rack mount Design and Physical Network/SAN Topology Design.
- Compute Layer & Virtualization Design
- Storage Design.
- Compute Application Nodes configuration
- Database Physical and Logical Design & Nodes configuration.
- Backup tools, polices and process.
- Geographic Redundancy detailed Design
- Execute Product Configuration & Integration work
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
- Identify and drive performance improvements
- Perform Post Project activities and handover
- Eventually might Support presales activities, including assessments
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Available to travel at least 25%
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Argentina (AR) || || Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 290511