At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
In your new role you will be working with the latest technologies: 5G and Telecom Cloud, having hands-on exposure to the newest hardware equipment. Activities cover different areas including Cloud Deployments and Core Network Deployments in a virtualized environment. You will start from solution design, continuing with integration, testing and finishing with acceptance.
The assignments are for the biggest and most innovative telecom operators in the world. We encourage you to come with your innovative ideas and propose new solutions and be part of a professional environment.
- Knowledge of EPC Network and services (mandatory) – Ericsson product knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience with EPC virtualized applications: EPG, MME, PCRF (mandatory)
- UDM understanding: HSS, CUDB (mandatory)
- Professional level of English (mandatory)
- Availability for ocasional travel (mandatory)
- Cloud architecture knowledge (optional) – OpenStack and knowledge in Ericsson products HDS/CEE would be an advantage
- NFV and SDN knowledge (optional)
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams