The purpose of the role is to provide insight and advice based on thorough and methodical investigation, analysis, and presentation of data. The Business Analytics Specialist applies his/her business knowledge and analytics skills on data, to point to statistically secured conclusions on business performance. He/she works as an advisor to decision makers, to outline both causes and remedies to business problems. Provides functional process and data expertise, qualifies Analytics IT requirements and manages the Analytics Solution portfolio within his/her area of responsibility.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage analytics stakeholders
- Manage Analytics Solutions Portfolio
- Drive Business Analysis assignment
- Perform data analysis and visualization
- Provide functional process and data expertise
- Finance and Business Understanding
- Analytic Mindset
- Customer Service Oriented
- Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing Skills
- Persuasion, Influencing, and Negotiation Skills
- Vision Oriented
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Project Management Skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Finance or Business experience
- A passion for innovation and digital technology implementation
- Proven ability to communicate, collaborate, drive consensus, and promote action in a diverse environment
In case of any questions please reach out to the Recruiter - Lukasz Rokitowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 290432