Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole. As Digital Service Providers, operators enable the digital economy, and this means that you should also operate according to this shift. Ericsson enhances the way service providers digitally engage with their customers. Entirely automate operations and create the levels of programmability, access and agility that digital natives call home.
Integration Engineer – Radio Access Network (f/m/d)
Req. ID: 290396
We are now looking for a Radio Access Network Integration Engineer. Your scope of work will include Type acceptance activities for new Radio SW releases, execute testing of various radio products, integration and modernization of the existing customer Networks. You will work with an international Team and develope your knowledge around the Telecommunication industry. That will give you a high learning curve within Ericsson.
- Execute Product & System Acceptance for LTE and 5G
- Perform System Integration and Verification of different Ericsson RAN technologies
- Execute HW & SW upgrades and Pilot Systems
- Single RAN Product Introduction and Implementation
- Swap and Integration project support
- Integration, Configuration of Network Elements into live Network
- Deal with customers on a daily basis and work in a very customer focused and service-related environment
- Script & code for automated integration, test execution and tools
- Education: Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences
- From career beginning to up to three years of working experience in a telecommunications environment with a focus on a radio network
- Scripting and programming qualification are requested, as well as basic 5G knowledge would be an advantage
- First experience in Radio technologies via Internship
- Highly Customer and service-oriented mindset with a consultative way of working
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- International and social competence will complete your profile
- Fluency in English and German is a must
Ericsson offers you:
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- An exciting learning environment
- Access to state-of-art technology tools
- Working with several clients
- Good work life balance / flexible working
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking motivated individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV and Cover Letter via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Sandra (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || IT; ProdMgt; ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 290396