At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
- Has overall responsibility for a variety of reporting tasks. Extracts, compiles and interprets key operational and statistical data. Will be responsible for the overall approach to reporting and analysis within the Global Site Romania.
- Develop new processes to increase the effectiveness of reporting and consolidate & maintain departmental reports used internally and externally by parties such as to other departments, senior management, etc.
- Develop and maintain new standardized reporting on a routine basis, i.e., define, create, automate, and maintain operational recurring reports.
- Maintain a reporting schedule and documentation of reporting procedures. Generate and maintain control documentation of reporting procedures to comply with governance audits and regulatory requirements. Will also build audit process to ensure data integrity and efficiency.
- Perform ad-hoc duties in accordance to business needs
Main accountabilities – you will:
- Build / design new reports based on requests
- Create documentation of the new reports and modify it or maintain it for existing ones
- Evaluate the effort needed for building specific reports
- Maintenance of existing reports
- Maintenance of reporting portal
- Maintenance of the reporting environment
The position will consist of three main service areas:
- automating procedures for data extraction from the GUI of various tools published on several Citrix farms
- developing, maintaining and modifying the BI platform used for reporting for the NOC
- porting of reports from the old reporting system to the new BI platform
Technical Skills - you have:
- Previous experience on a similar Data Analyst / Reporting job;
- University graduate (Computer Science, Cybernetics or similar)
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Access, including VBA programming (to manage / develop custom reports)
- Strong knowledge of any popular programming languages (e.g. python, C#, .NET, Java etc.) would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, MySQL, SSIS
Soft Skills - you are:
- Creative & innovative
- Keen on learning
- Willing tp apply expertise and technology
- Willing to present & communicate information
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 290383