Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Account Manager (m/f/d) KAM Vodafone Germany
Req. ID: 290338
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and account management based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Act with authority in order to develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job is focused on maintaining current business and developing new business within the Networks and digitization of our customer in Germany, particularly in interacting with the executives.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Secure financial targets (OB, NS & UM) in account
- Communicate & drive Ericsson strategy in alignment with customer objectives
- Engage with internal organization in performing consultative selling; creating, qualifying & closing prioritized business opportunities
- Sales funnel ownership and management
- Build customer relationship & build loyalty in the target organizations
- Generate profitable sales through driving targeted programs
- Secure seamless transition to operations and the coordination of multiple sales teams involved
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales-oriented role working with customers
- Ability for strategic thinking
- Hands on experience of working with customers
- Customer/Market insight and capability to build new relations
- Broad domain knowledge and capability to drive sales over various areas of the Ericsson portfolio in equipment and services
- Experience in working with a GCU is a plus
- Leadership skills and proven track record
Your personal Qualifications
- Technical or business university degree
- Goal oriented and success hungry with good argumentation skills
- Highly independent and self-driven, but also with a capability to be a team player
- Very organized and structured, but in same time innovative and creative
- Strategic thinker, accountable and committed
- Interculturally and socially competent
- Fluent in English, German will be an asset
- An international working environment
- Working with a winning team with a large customer
- Good learning environment with a fast learning curve as well as state-of-the-art technology
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Lina Zafari (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 290338