MSIP Operations Assurance
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Operation Assurance team, you will play a key role in managing the financial and operational and delivery performance of the Operations Assurance assignments within a Managed Services Deal.
Based on our customer’s network specifics (mainly ran access network), you will be responsible to manage the applicable Work level agreements (WLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) with delivery organizations, manage the delivery of operations, ensuring that operations delivery is fulfilling the contracted Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to serve as the primary escalation point for critical incident, escalations, and performance reporting towards the customer.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Operational Management for the end-to-end operations activities delivery (1st & 2nd line operations, Customer Problem Management, Incident Management, Fault management and Change management) towards the specific customer.
- Based on the contractual SLA, establishes the WLA between the MSIP and the operations delivery units, and manage the operations activities delivery performance
- Manage customer networks performance reporting to the customer based on the operational reports
- Coordinate and facilitate the operational interface between operational delivery units and the customer’s organization
- Responsible for driving continuous service improvement in contractual KPI
- Responsible for coordinating the Incident Management (hierarchical escalation, main interface to the customer, reporting on resolution status)
- Secure Problem Management activities are efficiently performed (coordination, reporting, customer approval for problem solutions when needed)
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements automation and excellence in service delivery
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Change management, Problem Management, Incident Management, Fault management
- Efficiency improvement management
- Persuading & Influencing
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Relating & Networking
- Knowledge of french operator network and tools
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Massy Palaiseau || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 290103