HR Delivery Specialist Job stage 7
We are looking for a HR Specialist with proven knowledge and experience in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Implementations.
- Run and participate in HR Delivery projects
- Provide functional expertise
- Perform analysis and suggest improvements on processes and tools
- Execution of Human Resources policies and processes
- Education: Bachelor degree, preferably within Human Resources and/or IT discipline, or relevant experience within required area
- 3+ years of experience implementing SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, with strong functional knowledge of the system, with understanding of processes and configurations
- Understanding of the integration between SAP HCM on-premise and SuccessFactors (preferred)
- Experience leading teams and driving their work to ensure project deliverables are met
- Experience in HR business process design and development
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and business resources
- Strong consulting skills, including analytical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, service oriented mind-set
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 289985