Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
The purpose of this document is to describe the role and responsibilities of the MS Processes Specialist within MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management under Delivery Flow Operate Q&OE.
The Process Specialist is delivering value to the customer/stakeholder through cost efficient delivery of customized process solutions.
- Job description: MS Processes Specialist
- Main activities for MS Processes Specialist
MS Process establishment during Operational Readiness & Transformation, develop training and improvement material.
- Main activities during execution phase:
- Establish communication channel with the stakeholders on the daily progress activities.
- Train the trainers & SPOC’s on MS Processes & basic concepts
- Analysis of today’s WoW, Customization of Processes (Level 4.5) and training to deliver organization of customized processes
- Assessment of current Ways of working in the operations and delivery, gap Analysis and Recommendation as per the standard process framework, Policies and delivery solution defined
- Supporting Tools team in review of different steps in the tool as per the delivery and process needs and suggesting recommendation to map/aligning Tool with processes.
- Process LCM and improvement of operational processes in the live MS contracts.
- Creating Process benefit scenario’s and support Operation’s during observation period and follow up on all ongoing activities for process improvements
- Take ownership in monitoring KPI’s during observation period in close co-ordination with appointed stakeholders
- Prepare for acceptance of process Roll-Out with relevant Stakeholders & ensure it is agreed including report and lessons learnt
- Prepare input to roll-out message including KPI, benefits, provide process benefit contents per processes to MSDM’s and MS Process Consultants
- Reporting to MSTOP Deployment Project Manager on the progress
- Tracker (Status, Challenges)
- Time spent
- Handle escalation regarding technical and operational issues within their assigned processes.
- Report to MS Process Consultant and SME’s if there is a need for change request for the developed process.
- End to end ownership of processes during Pre-sales, readiness, transformation, and LCM phase.
- Adherence to Time Reporting (Leaves, Training, Productive Hours) in Tool as per the Organization policy.
- Running Six Sigma and LSS projects on Quality improvements of delivery and processes.
- Participating and conducting Internal assessments on processes and delivery w.r.t different ISO standards (ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 14001, ISPO 45001 etc.)
- Reporting – Line and Operational
- Reporting to Manager- MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management
- Take Process and customization work related decisions from readiness, transformation to LCM of Process engagement phase.
- Escalations Management as per the escalation procedure of the assigned Project.
- Qualifications: Bachelor\Diploma of Engineering. Exceptions could be made for experienced candidates
- Industry experience: 8+ years
- Values and behaviors: Ethical, Professional, Respectful, Perseverant.
- Adherence and application of the MS Process framework
- Adherence and following the New MSTOP deployment WoW
- Sound knowledge of ITSM process framework and driving process transformation Projects.
- Telecom and IT domain skills.
- ITIL or any process framework (IT or ICT) implementation\deployment skills preferred
- Good knowledge of ISO standards e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301 etc.
- Experience of running Process improvement projects through Six Sigma (PDCA) methodology.
- Leadership competence is crucial for successful delivery. Behaviour and professional conduct according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework are expected.
- Communication skills
- Change management
- Ability to take complete responsibility of new requirements
- Ability to work in multicultural and global teams
- Ability to manage the user demands whether justified or unacceptable
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 289982