Project Manager Automation
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
We are now looking for a Project Manager Automation, who will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities. The incumbent will drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle stakeholders and partner engagement: manage communication and relationship, building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and all stakeholders’ events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate toward regional MOAI preparation and meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas
- Manage and control the project budget, cost and invoicing
- Manage the cooperation/relationship with project stakeholders
- Participate in project meetings, technical meeting and Tollgate assessment meetings.
- Write and distribute weekly and monthly project status reports.
- Contribute to process establishment and optimization
- Follow up policies, procedures as well as Ericsson Standard in daily work
- University degree in automation, informatics, Computer science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or any other related major
- Min 10 years of experience: with at least 3 years experiences as Project Manager
- Good knowledge on automation system, SW development environment such as C, C++, C# and Python
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading & supervising
- Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language
- PMI/Prince2 certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Project sales process
- Contract management
- 3rd pp supplier’s management experience
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Location of this position will be in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this instance we will only consider employing internal candidates on local employment contract basis and are not in a position to consider LTA or STA employment engagements.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 289962