Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
Central Administration Services is looking for a new member in the team to contribute maintaining a high-standard of services in the current portfolio of activities. Secure a good relationship with the main Stakeholders and have a pro-active mindset. Identify the improvement opportunities in the current ways of working. The administrative activities are performed as a service for other functional area owners, to support different processes.
Specific requirements include the responsibility for harmonizing the delinquency process globally, making it more efficient & compliant from audit perspective, ensuring consistency across all regions for the Company corporate cards for EMEA, US and Canada and travel corporate cards in Europe. Act as main interface for the corporate bank in offering support to end-Users and Management.
You will also:
- Decrease cost for late payment fees applicable for the company;
- Clarify invoice and payment flows linked to the corporate credit cards globally;
- Clarify controls and measurements reported monthly are delivered
- Design together with Travel & Expense management the “One global process” accross the company and secured roles and responsibilities documentation is followed.
- Approve the requests for corporate credit cards in case of delinquency cases
- Close upon request the corporate credit cards (i.e. check if any outstanding balances, inform the Line Manager and HR if case, inform employee on the next steps);
- Administer the card limits;
- Supervise the credit card statement status and send specific reminders to employees in case of late payment;
- Manage the refund process;
- Drive the delinquency projects for the company by facilitating the communication between the card holder and other departments Human Resources, Travel & Expenses and Subject experts matter for Corporate Cards;
- Hold monthly calls with Stakeholders for alignment of process and reporting activity status;
- Write Service Descriptions for the Travel & Expense flows;
- Hold Knowledge Sharing sessions across the unit to share best practices;
- Implement new ways of work and support automation initiatives
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Accounting, Finance or equivalent;
- Proven administrative experience or analytical environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English;
- Persuading & argumentation skills;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge;
- Creating and innovating skills - a profile with a continuous focus on improvements;
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations;
- Services oriented and good customer mind-set;
- Planning and organizing skills.
Nice to have:
- Project management skills for coordination of improvement projects;
- Six Sigma knowledge
Benefits to suit your dreams (or What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ; Supply&Log
Req ID: 289961