Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
What you´ll need?
· Linux system administration (CentOS and Ubuntu systems)
· Virtualization platform and tools (VirtualBox, OpenStack, Vmware etc.)
· IP networking (iPad dressing, NAT, host only, bridge networking, load balancer, reverse proxy)
. Docker technology (how to build images, setup registry, manage images, deploying apps, container networking)
· Container orchestration skills (manual, systemd units, fleet, Kubernetes, docker swarm etc.)
· Knowledge of open source big data and ML platform tools (Apache, GitHub, Google, etc.)
· Knowledge of open source backend support subsystems and tools (e.g. dns, Grafana, kdc, ldap, nginx, apache, etc.)
· Understand distributed systems, high availability, scalability, disaster recovery.
· Have basic knowledge of database and ETL tools/methods (e.g. traditional SQL, NoSQL, distributed SQL, obj/file storage, streaming)
· Always try to reduce complexity in reployment, setup, configuration and maintenance of the platform/tools.
· Skills in bash, Perl, python, js, html basics.
· Understand various security implementations/methods/tems in platforms (TLS, Java keystores, CA keycert, Kerberos, ACLs, firewalls, secure shell, password less logins)
· Understand user’s behavior and can empathize that user friendliness & familiarization of tools/way of working varies a lot for different people. Able to find a trade-off between providing flexibity, ease of learning and complexity
· Always be on the lookout of new things, industry standards, future directions and improve ways of working.
· Avoid reinventing the wheel. Often someone else already figured out how to solve the problem at hand.
· Understand that small incremental improvements are very important.
· Willing to spend a lot of time and effort in self learning and discovery.
· Be very stubborn on solving a problem. And know when to move on.
· Willing to write decent documentation and improve code readability.
· Generally, just a good attitude to be open and willing to share with others.
What we offer:
Competitive Salary Package,
Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee, life insurance, lunch voucher, Gym discounts, kindergarten voucher…),
Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
Clearly defined career paths
Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
Work from home, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
Work – life balance.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || ServEng
Req ID: 289949