2nd Level Operations Job stage 5
- Role Definition
French Translator will be responsible for handling the operational calls & emails in both English and French, training French to other team members, preparing MOPs for day to day activities & monitoring the customer network. Role is to perform the SRF activities and ensure that all the events on a network are escalated to the relevant functions within the stipulated time for restoration/resolution.
- Key Responsibilities
- Calls Handling (French & English)
- Operational Emails Handling (French & English)
- Training French Language to Other Team Members
- MOP Preparation
- Serving As Interface Between 2nd LA & Other Internal/External Teams.
- Working Towards SLAs & KPIs.
- Working Towards IPM Goals Assigned By Line Management.
- Adherence To The Organizational Guidelines & Departmental Processes & Procedures.
- Tickets Follow Ups Towards The Resolution.
- Clearing The First Level Network Alarms.
- Creation of Trouble Tickets.
- Ticket Updates & Routing To The Relevant Teams.
- Closure of Tickets.
- Starting & Stopping Change Requests.
- Candidate Prerequisites
- Qualifications: Graduation Degree or Master’s.
- Certifications: Any Certification Related to Telecom Will Be Added Advantage
- Language Skills: Proficiency in Written/Spoken French, English & Hindi
- Values and behaviors: Ericsson Core Values / Honesty / Integrity / Shall Be Exhibited
- Good Decision-Making Abilities.
- Self-Driven Approach.
- Analytical Skills & Multi-Tasking Abilities.
- Ability To Withstand Pressure Situations.
- Leadership Skills.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 289916