Responsibilities & Main Tasks:
1. Radio network related product and solution installation, integration, optimization
2. Participate in Radio network (such as 2G, 3G，4G) area trouble shooting, remote / on-site support and emergency recovery activities
3. Involve in the System / Function Verification, trial project and support activities
4. Team management for site engineers to ensure the quality and progress
5. Provide support in Radio network (such as 2G, 3G，4G) area towards customer project manager for project management, such as resource management, time management, risk management, cost management etc. to ensure PAC/FAC sign up
6. Provide technical support in Radio network (such as 2G, 3G，4G) area towards Market Unit / Regional groups, Customer solution, and other department
7. Provide Customer on-site training as required
1. Bachelor degree in Telecommunication or Electronic Engineering – Essential
2. Good knowledge of Radio network (such as 2G, 3G, 4G)，at least 3 years’ experience in related area – Essential
3. Good knowledge of IP networking, CCNP/CCIE certification is preferred – Desirable
4. Have experience in Radio network integration (GSM,WCDMA,LTE) – Desirable
5. Familiar to the Radio network Optimization, Support & Supply activities – Desirable
6. Familiar to 3GPP Standard and Radio network and flow – Desirable
7. Familiar with programming is preferred– Desirable
8. Work well under high pressure
9. Flexible, showing initiative, perseverance and have good communication & co-operation skills
10. Strong team-work and willing to take challenge
11. Willing to travel
12. Pro-active, customer-oriented with good customer communications
13. Good command of English (verbal and written)
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || ServEng